Code of Behaviour
To ensure that all participants enjoy the Event and we meet the Health and Safety regulations every participant is subject to the following conditions.
YOU CAN COME IN IF:
· You have a ticket and meet the age requirements
· You want to have fun and have a laugh
· Your ears listen
· You don’t break things or steal stuff and don't cause trouble
YOU CAN’T COME IN IF:
· You act stupid
· You swear at others or fight
· You disrespect organisers and leaders and don’t listen
· You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs - by the discretion of our staff.
· You bring alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vapes (e-cigarettes), herbals or lighters
STUFF YOU CAN BRING IN:
· Water and drink in plastic bottles (preferably recyclable)
· Mobile phone - you are welcome to bring and use your phone during the event, however, the event organisers and Christchurch City Council take no responsibility if your phone is broken, lost or stolen during the event, just like in school.
STUFF YOU CAN’T BRING IN:
· Glass bottles
· Caffeine drinks
· Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vapes (e-cigarettes), herbals or lighters
Organisers and leaders can search your bags and stuff to make sure you don’t have drugs, herbals, booze or cigarettes and lighters, if you do they will take them off you and you might be kicked out so don’t bring them.
Any personal stuff you would like to bring like phones and money is YOUR responsibility and if it gets stolen or lost it's your fault. However, you are welcome to bring them if you wish. There will not be anything to spend money on during the event.