To ensure that all participants enjoy Dusk to Dawn 2021 and we meet the new Health and Safety regulations every participant is subject to the following conditions.
YOU CAN COME IN IF:
· You have a ticket and meet the age requirements
· You want to have fun and have a laugh
· You are prepared to show respect to the Leaders, Event Organisers and other attendees
· You are prepared to respect each space we use through the night and leave it better than you found it
YOU CAN’T COME IN IF:
· You act disrespectfully
· You use bad language
· You intentionally cause problems
· You disrespect organisers and leaders and don’t listen
· You bring or are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs - by the discretion of our staff. Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vapes (e-cigarettes), herbals, lighters are prohibited at this event.
STUFF YOU CAN BRING IN:
· Water and drink in plastic bottles (preferably recyclable)
- Warm Cothes
- Togs and towel
- PJs (for Hoyts)
· Mobile phone - you are welcome to bring and use your phone during the event, however, the event organisers and Christchurch City Council take no responsibility if your phone is broken, lost or stolen during the event, just like in school.
STUFF YOU CAN’T BRING IN:
· Glass bottles
· Caffeine/Energy drinks
· Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, vapes (e-cigarettes), herbals or lighters
Organisers and leaders reserve the right to search your bags and belongings to make sure you don’t have any prohibited items. If you do they will be confiscated and you may be sent home - up to the discretion of the organisers.
Any personal stuff you would like to bring like phones and money is YOUR responsibility. However, you are welcome to bring them if you wish.